If you don’t know is what is a wart on face then you must be lucky because you don’t have one. Warts are very small tissues that have grown on the surface of the skin and they are normally harmless. These small tags are not really known why they are formed but specialists have tried to give some of the reason they think these tags develop.
Causes of wart on face
Some of the main reasons that have been associated with wart on face include:
- Obesity is one of the main cause of skin tags on the face where it is said the fat under the skin interfere with how excretion works and as a result causing some small growth to start form on the face as well as on other parts of the body. It is also said obese people will usually have a lot of friction on their skin as a result this can lead to growth of some soft tissue on the skin.
- Hormones in the body can lead to growth of tags on the skin. Pregnant women, and people who uses hormones enhancers such as steroids are at a risk of developing these tags due to imbalance of the hormones in their body.
- Genetic inheritance is another factor that has been associated with the causes of these tags on the skin. Facial skin tags can be traced to this cause where it is easy to find children who have tags on their face which are similar to their parents tag on the same spot.
- Lastly age is also another factor that causes people to grow skin tags on their faces. People who are above 50s are at a higher risk of developing such tags as compared to young people.
Those are some of the main causes of this problem in people and if you have one then you know at least is caused by one of the factor. The next important thing is trying to get rid of such small growth on the face,. There are various methods of treatment that you can find in the clinics today.
How to treat skin tags on the face
If you are looking for how to remove wart on face, then there are many options that are available for you. There are medical procedures as well as home remedies solution for you. Wart removal on face can be done using home remedies solution that many people have used to get rid of this problem:
- The first thing is to have all the required materials that you will be using ready for home treatment such as essential oils, cotton wool.
- Warm water that you will use to clean the surface that you are treating as well as a towel.
- Start by washing thoroughly the surface and dry it using the towel.
- Apply the essential oils that you have bought and leave it there for 10 minutes.
- Wash the oil again and repeat this procedure after few days.