When you want to keep your skin healthy then you need to find the best product that has nutrients that can nourish the skin with whatever it needs. Many of the many products available for skin care are developed using chemicals that instead of helping the body they end up destroying it. This is why there has been a rise in usage of natural home remedies that are popular especially by those who care about the kind of things they use on their body. Castor oil for skin is among those natural home products that you can keep your skin not only smooth but can also be used to rectify many skin disorders. May be you are asking yourself what is castor oil good for?
This is an important oil that is extracted from castor seeds and used directly without addition of any other stuff but in its natural way. Castor oil for face is important as it helps to keep the face smooth and free from scars. Ladies who care about how to make their facial looks pretty then this is a product that they should be looking for as it has the capabilities of achieving the same. However, it’s important to know how to prepare castor oil so that you can use it on your face.
Castor oil for skin- procedure of how to prepare it to be used for face
When you hear people asking how to use castor oil then you know the reason they are asking this is because they don’t know the procedure which is involved in preparing the solution. Below is a small procedure that will help you to be capable of making your own product naturally at home.
- The first thing that you should do is to make sure that you collect all the ingredients that will be used and have it ready together with equipment that you will be using.
- The second step is to mix a 1/4 cup of castor oil with two spoon of baking soda. Stir this mixture until when you can feel that you have a thick solution that is well mixed.
- Leave the paste for like 20 minutes and then use a cotton cloth and then start applying castor oil on face if you wanted for this part of the body or you can apply it on any other part of the body.
- You can leave the paste for sometime on the face and you should notice it is somehow irritating and this is sign that it is working.
- Remove the paste from the face by washing your face with warm water and repeat this procedure for a week and you will be amazed by your new skin look.
Advantages of this home remedy
- With castor oil moles, can be removed without the need to undergo surgical expensive procedures.
- It is easy to prepare and ingredients are easily available even on local shops.
If you use this treatment procedure and you hear a person asking does castor oil work you will be the first one to answer that question with a big yes.